ArtCrime Productions Off To A Start

Well, my buddy Jimbo Burrell, who I used to work with on Reaper's CAV project, has started cranking out designs on his long-delayed 15mm scale game project.

He's got some great concepts going, so I thought I'd give him a little plug, and show off what he's working on...

Here's some art I got from his Blog over at ArtCrimeProductions.Blogspot.Com. These appear to be his human faction. I know he's got a lot more planned than this, so stay tuned...




Good stuff, Jimbo!

The more 15mm Sci-Fi, the merrier, I sez...

Best,
JBR

Comments

I like the dropship design... big and chunky. Looks like it can withstand a few AA rounds on its way to the surface.

JBR - are these going to be the first 15mm infantry to be 3d printed? I'm interested to see them in person once they are put into production.

Chris
John Bear Ross said…
I don't really know if they're the first 15mm infantry out there. I'm sure someone will pipe in with the anecdote, though.

Best,
JBR
Unknown said…
Wait a minute.... that looks suspiciously like my Valkyrie >_>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/GunMonkey/Valkyrie/STA72482.jpg

Not a bad line though. I like the infantry. BTW, I think BGB was wondering about 3d printed infantry specifically. To my knowledge, nobody has printed infantry models in 15mm scale. There are some larger scale terran marines from starcraft on shapeways, but they are at least 28mm, if not larger.
Crime Lord said…
@ john, thanks for the plug, to everyone, I already have 15mm infantry RPed. They work great and are easy to paint as well. @stephen, couldnt see your link, sorry if you think i borrowed from you, but i tried to base my dropship on a Russian Hind and an osprey carrier.

Popular Posts