Rebel Reveals Upcoming 6mm Lineup!






Ah, good, the secret is finally out. I'm in Reno with the family right now, but I had to spread the word.

Mike, from Rebel Minis, had me do some 6mm reworks of our 15mm scale designs. They scaled down beautifully, and are some of the most detailed and intricate models I've seen in the scale. My personal opinion, of course, but why not.

Anywho, I don't know any release dates, but I know that Mike already has infantry sculpted up for Earth Force, Sahadeen, and Titan Marines by Mike Lovejoy.

The Secret's Out! Yay! Epic, here we come!

Best,
JBR

Pics are courtesy of Rebel Minis.

Comments

Mark said…
Nice work Jon.

Cheers
Mark
John Bear Ross said…
Thank you, sir! These should do nicely for 6mm folks.

Best,
JBR
Mark Mondragon said…
Those are some VERY nice 6mm! nice detail and very clean. Great Job!
John Bear Ross said…
They were essentially "rescales" from 15mm scale, with some fusing and chopping to make them solid pieces. Thanks, Mark.

Best,
JBR

Popular Posts