Khurasan Colonial Crawler










This was done for Khurasan back in July/August of 2009. It's now reached the market, I am happy to say. The Colonial Crawler, the working title I had for it, was a fun little build. Khurasan's official name is the Rockjumper. You can buy it here.

The vehicle is intended to be a tracked pick-up, as well as a base for future "technical" variants. Jon has also sculpted up some human resistance fighters, as well as armed riders for the Rockjumper.

Hopefully Jon sells more than a few.

Best,
JBR

Comments

Mark said…
I really like these Colonial Crawlers John. Well done.

http://dropshiphorizon.blogspot.com/2009/10/new-khurasan-miniatures-tracked-apc.html

I'll certainly be buying more for a multitude of 'Colonial' uses.

Cheers
Mark
John Bear Ross said…
They are a handsome little piece. I look forward to seeing them in both military and civilian colors.

Best,
JBR

Popular Posts