Shots Of A Painted Hammer Suit, Did Some Welding, and Added Sci-Fi-O-Rama

Rebel Mike has posted up a picture of the Earth Force Hammer Suit, painted up. I love the golden canopy. Reminds me of the F-16 and the Apollo suits. Pure joy. Mike is going to be at Cold Wars, so swing by, and purchase a dozen or two.


Well, Monday, back to the grind after a beautiful weekend of prototyping and sending digital builds out the door.

It wasn't the typical day at work, though. I got some stick time on the arc welder, laying beads of 7018. Ah, the smell of burning human hair.

Also, I've added Sci-Fi-O-Rama to the blog list. Gorgeous stuff on that site, from a wide spectrum of futuristic art. Check it out.

Back to sculpting. Big projects coming up, some I can talk about, most that I can't. Not to worry, I'll still have updates.

Best,
JBR

Comments

Huh... I thought the Hammer was going to the Titan Marines, not to the Earthforce.

Either way, I want a whole platoon of them. They look fantastic.
John Bear Ross said…
"Hammer Suit" is the term Mike and I are using for the class of heavy power armor. Earth Force has their hammer suit, the Titan Marines have their own hammer suit. I'd like to give all of Mike's factions their own versions of hammer suits, eventually.

Hope this helps. And yes, I want a platoon as well!

Best,
JBR
So "hammer suit" is just a casual term, like "tank" or "gunship?" That makes sense, and keeps with Mike's "different-yet-similar" army structures.

It would be VERY interesting to see the Sahadeen take on a Hammer suit...
John Bear Ross said…
Yes, you nailed it. It's a casual label. And yes, a Sahadeen hammer suit would indeed be interesting.

Best,
JBR

Popular Posts