More Good Stuff Coming Out...








I've had to sit on these vehicles for a while, until Rebel Miniatures did their reveal, but now that they're out, I can show you. Photos are courtesy of dropshiphorizon.blogspot.com, one of the blogs listed on my sidebar over there on the right.
-
The ground vehicles are the Combat Flatbed I've had as a side design, and Mike was interested in putting it into production. The Wolverine is a turret variant of the APC design I already did for Rebel, and is made for a figurine to be inserted in the open hatch. The Merka is based, obviously, on the Merkava, but with a serious sci-fi update. Wait until all the bits I designed for that bad boy make it to market. You're going to love it.
-
The VTOL is called the Sabre, and was fun to do. One main hull is capable of being used as a dropship or gunship, simply by changing out belly pods. The 15mm market has desperately been needing good VTOLs for years, and I'm glad Mike commissioned me to do that piece.
-
To go to Rebel Miniatures' site, click over to http://www.rebelminis.com/
-
Well, that's all for now. I have a new Wolf Mech in the works for Comfy Chair Minis. Future updates will show the WIP of that bad boy. I think you're going to like it. Also, a number of other projects are on the line, but understandably, I have to keep them close to the vest for now.
-
Best,
John Bear Ross

Comments

Popular Posts