Added David Brin to Blogs, and new Profile Photo


I've added David Brin to my blogs that I follow. Dr. Brin is one of my favorite authors. He wrote Startide Rising and Earth, two great novels, among others. Check 'em out.


I've also fleshed out a bit of my Blogger profile, adding some of my favorite movies and books, as well as a picture of me holding my son, John Bear II, back when we lived in Vegas. Happy memories, there, in the grass of our back yard. The motorcyle pic in the post is John Bear at the age of five, on the back of his daddy's motorcyle. We went around the block, and he had a blast on the back roads of rural Pahrump, NV.


Best,

John Bear Ross

Comments

M Porter said…
That's funny, I assumed that was you riding the motorcycle with one of your children.
John Bear Ross said…
Yup, it's the same pic as my Facebook profile photo.

Best,
JBR

Popular Posts