My Blog List Explained, Plus Marc Vezina

As you may or may not have noticed, I've got a few blogs that I follow. I put them up on the sidebar of my own blog, because, well, perhaps you might want to read them, too. I'm sure I'll add more in the future, but for now, here's a breakdown of whose blogs I read, and why.

>Ron Fortier's Pulp Fiction Review Blog: Ron is the guy who gave me my break in the pulps. He loves to review books in that genre, and this is where he does it.

>Van Plexico's Editing Blog: Van is my editor for the Mars McCoy stuff I've written. He loves the Avengers (wrote a book on them), and has done a number of novels under his own imprint, White Rocket Books.

>Chad Hardin: Chad and I go way back to high school in Las Vegas. Big Gulps, 7-11 Chili Dogs, and more. Those were the days. Chad's now broken through into the comics industry, and has penciled several titles for Marvel and DC. Check out his original pencils, which he often scans and puts up on his blog. I think no inker can do them justice, but that’s my biased opinion.

>Nick Carter, the Mechanical Philosopher: Nick is the gracious fellow who sold me my Taig CNC mill. He's a good guy, and I enjoy his philosophical take on machining. That, and he's got a pair of kids that are roughly the same age as mine.

>The Pulp Factory: A group of fellows who have banded together to resurrect the pulp genre.

I've now added Marc Vezina's blog to the list, since I've followed his game design work for years, and like his style. Plus, he's a fellow mecha-head.

http://www.vectorsphere.com/weblog

Best,John Bear Ross

Comments

Popular Posts